BEDELBAYEVA ASSEL ERIKOVNA
Degree: Master of Economics and Business
POSITION: Head of the Project Office for Updating Educational Programs
- 2005-2009 Institute named after academician U. A. Dzholdasbekov, “Finance” (bachelor’s degree);
- 2011-2012 Zhetysu State University named after I. Zhansugurov, “Economics” (Master’s degree);
- 2014-2017 Omsk State Technical University, “Teacher-Researcher” (postgraduate study).
Winner of the title “The best teacher of the university – 2020”;
Certificate of honor of the rector of the university for fruitful pedagogical activity and responsible performance of official duties. Taldykorgan, 2020;
Letter of gratitude from the Minister of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan “For contribution to the training of young specialists in the system of higher education of the Republic of Kazakhstan”, 2020.
Author of over 90 scientific and scientific-methodical works, including: 10 monographs, 5 study guides (2 of them are recommended by RUMS), 1 course of lectures, 2 methodological recommendations, 3 electronic study guides; 15 articles in publications recommended by the authorized body in the field of education and science (KOKSON); 9 articles included in the Scopus database (Hirsch index 4), 4 copyright certificates.
1. Trends and problems of biofuel market development in Kazakhstan. Materials Science Forum, 2016, 870, 683–687.
2. Competent role of anti-crisis management in the development of economy in the Republic of Kazakhstan. Espacios, 2017, 38 (48), 20.
3. Investment activities of international financial organizations and their contribution to the sustainable development of the Republic of Kazakhstan. Journal of Social Sciences Research, 2018, 2018 (Special Issue 3), 126–129.
4. Integration interaction of the EAEU countries as a factor to improve competitiveness in the agribusiness. Journal of Advanced Research in Law and Economics, 2019, 10 (6), 1801-1806.
5. Sustainable development of rural areas. Assessment of the investment appeal of the region. Journal of Environmental Management and Tourism, 2021, 12 (1), 56–63.