Akhmadi Marat Askaruly
Academic degree: Doctor of PhD
Post: Member of the Management Board-Vice-Rector for Academic Affairs
- 2002-2016 Dokuz Eylul University, Faculty of Law, Izmir /Turkey-Doctor of PHD in Private Law;
- 1999-2002. Dokuz Eylul University, Faculty of Law, Izmir /Turkey-Master of Private Law;
- 1998-1999. Preparation English course for Master’s students in Izmir /Turkey;
- 1994 1994-1998. Dokuz Eylul University, Faculty of Law, Izmir /Turkey-Bachelor of Law-Lawyer;
- 1993 1993-1994. Preparation course of the Turkish language in Gaziantep /Turkey-certificate with honors.
- “Interim Measures in International commercial arbitration: a comparative analysis of the legislation of Turkey and Russia”. – dissertation in Turkish, defended 04. 03. 2016. Awarded the degree of Doctor PhD of Private Law;
- “Contractor’s Responsibility in International Construction Law (Comparative Analysis of the Legislation of Turkey, Kazakhstan and FIDIC Rules)” – dissertation in Turkish, defended on 10. 06. 2002. Awarded a Master’s degree in Private Law. – a number of articles on legal topics in Turkish academic publications.