A competition is being announced for grant funding for projects to commercialize the results of scientific and scientific – technical activities of young scientists “Jas ǵalym”.
The competition is held in the following areas:
- Information Technology (IT);
- Sustainable development of the agro-industrial complex and safety of agricultural products;
- Rational use of water resources, wildlife, and ecology;
Stages of the Competition:
1. Acceptance of applications – from March 1 to March 22, 2021;
2. Formal verification of submitted applications – from March 22 to March 31, 2021;
3. Protection/Presentation of projects before the expert commission – from April 1 to April 16, 2021;
4. Evaluation of submitted applications by the expert commission – from March 22 to March 31, 2021;
5. Announcement of the results and awarding of grants – April 29-30, 2021. execution of contracts with the winners of the Competition (hereinafter referred to as grantees);
6. Project implementation – from May 1, 2021 to May 1, 2022;
7. Submission of reports on the results of completed research to the expert commission-quarterly (until the 30th day, June, September, December);
8. Evaluation by the expert commission of the results of the completed research and registration of acceptance certificates for research – April 2022.
Rules and requirements for participation in the Competition:
- Collective applications are accepted for the Competition.
- When submitting a collective application to the Competition, the participants who submitted it determine the head of the research project from among themselves. Each collective application can have only one manager.
- Each participant can only participate in one application.
- The research group, including the supervisor, should consist of 3 to 5 participants between the ages of 18 and 40. Violation of this requirement must be justified before the Expert Commission and specified in the Grant Agreement.
- The final result of the submitted work should be the development of a finished technical product( working prototype), an industrial design that meets the competition directions, or an applicable strategy for the development of the industries represented in this competition.
Applications are accepted from March 1 to March 22, 2021.
Phone: (8 7282) 22-12-06 int. (1193)