A competition is being announced for grant funding for projects to commercialize the results of scientific and scientific – technical activities of young scientists “Jas ǵalym”.
The competition is held in the following areas:
- Information Technology (IT);
- Sustainable development of the agro-industrial complex and safety of agricultural products;
- Rational use of water resources, wildlife, and ecology;
- Developments in the field of social and human sciences.
Stages of the Competition:
1. Acceptance of applications – from Oktober 1 to November 10, 2021;
2. Formal verification of submitted applications – from November 11 to November 16, 2021;
3. Protection/Presentation of projects before the expert commission – from November 18 to November 25, 2021;
4. Evaluation of submitted applications by the expert commission – from November 25 to November 30, 2021;
5. Announcement of the results and awarding of grants – Deсember 6-8, 2021. Execution of contracts with the winners of the Competition until December 15, 2021(hereinafter referred to as grantees);
6. Project implementation – from January 1, 2022 to Deсember 31, 2022;
7. Submission of reports on the results of completed research to the expert commission-quarterly (until the 30th day, March, June, October);
8. Evaluation by the expert commission of the results of the completed research and registration of acceptance certificates for research – Deсember 2022.
Rules and requirements for participation in the Competition:
- Collective applications are accepted for the Competition.
- When submitting a collective application to the Competition, the participants who submitted it determine the head of the research project from among themselves. Each collective application can have only one manager.
- Each participant can only participate in one application.
- The research group, including the supervisor, should consist of 3 to 5 participants between the ages of 18 and 40. Violation of this requirement must be justified before the Expert Commission and specified in the Grant Agreement.
- The final result of the submitted work should be the development of a finished technical product( working prototype), an industrial design that meets the competition directions, or an applicable strategy for the development of the industries represented in this competition.
Phone: (8 7282) 22-12-06 int. (1193)