Degree: Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences
Position: Associate professor
- 1971-1975 he studied at the Abai Kazakh Pedagogical Institute majoring in “Kazakh language and literature”;
- In 2004 he defended his thesis on the topic “Training of lyrical compositions for 5-9 classes of high school” specialty “13.00.02 – theory and methodology of training and education (primary, secondary and higher education system of Kazakh literature)”
- In 2009, he received the academic title of Associate professor in the specialty “Literary criticism “
- Awarded a diploma of the Ministry of Science and Education of the Republic of Kazakhstan (2012);
- Awarded the medal of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan “For the development of science in the Republic of Kazakhstan” (2013);
- Awarded the medal “Ilyas Zhansugirov” (2016);
- “Honorary Citizen of the Kerbulak District” (2012);
- “Honorary Professor of ZhSU” (2014).
- Іliyastanu. Training manual. Taldykorgan. 2012 (co-authorship).
- Іliyastanu. Reading book. Taldykorgan. 2014 (co-authorship).
- The author of more than 60 articles
- Teaching lyrical works in secondary school, 2007, ZHSU named after I. Zhansugurov, textbook.
- East literature, 2008, textbook, ZHSU named after I. Zhansugurov
- Tribute to talent, 2015, , ZHSU named after I. Zhansugurov, anthology
- Method of production (teaching) practice on Kazakh literature, 2017, of ZhSU, educational and methodical manual.