Position: Senior Lecturer
- 2003-2007 she studied at the Zhetysu state university named after I.Zhansugurov majoring in “Kazakh language and literature”;
- 2007-2009 she studied at the Zhetysu state university named after I.Zhansugurov majoring in “Kazakh language and literature” (Master degree);
- 2014-2017 she studied at the Zhetysu state university named after I.Zhansugurov majoring in “Kazakh language and literature” ( PhD degree);
- In 2018 she defended her doctoral dissertation on the topic “Methods of teaching linguoecology at the university” in the specialty “6D011700 – Kazakh language and literature”.
- Awarded with a certificate of honor of the Committee for Language Policy of the Ministry of Culture and Sports of the Republic of Kazakhstan (2020).
- She won grant funding for the implementation of a scientific research of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan on the topic “AR 08053050 – Formation of a linguo-ecological model of education in the Republic of Kazakhstan: theory and practice” (2020)
- Linguoecology: theory and methodology. Teaching aid. Taldykorgan, 2019. P.147.
- Hydronyms Zhetysu. Teaching aid. -Almaty: ESPI, P.212.
- Formation of moral vaiues of schoolchildren by mens of Kazakh folklor. Life science Journal 2014; 11 (5s). P. 292-295
- Linguo-ecological problems of philological education in Kazakhstan. The 4th International Scientific Congress “Science and Education in the Modern World”. New Zealand, Aucland, “Aucland University Press”, 5-7 January, 2015. P.106-113.
- Main directions of the language policy of the European Union and Kazakhstan. Journal of Language and Literature: ISSN: 2078-0303, Vol.7.No.3. August, 2016. P.5-13.
- Lingua ecological aspects of speech culture of modern youth (on material of the Kazakh phraseological units). Journal of Language and Literature: ISSN: 2078-0303. Vol. 7.No. 4. November, 2016. Scopus. P.99-103.
- Linguo-ecological competence and its components. Bulletin of NAS RK. No. 5 (315). 2017g. P.213-216.
- Philosophical foundations of teaching linguoecology. Bulletin of KSU named after Ch.Ualikhanov. Philological series. No. 4. 2017. P.437. P.234-242.
- Linguoecological ideas of the Alash figures. Bulletin of KazNPU named after Abai. No. 3 (61). -Almaty, 2017. P.258. P.105-113.
- Basic concepts and terms of linguoecology. Science and life of Kazakhstan. No. 12-1 (147). 2020. P.241-248.
- Pedagogical principles of teaching linguoecology. Science and life of Kazakhstan. No. 12-3 (149). 2020. P.368-375.