Department of Economics and Service
The main mission of the department- the release of modern personnel, focused on meeting the requirements of employers, based on personal qualities and professional skills.
Our goal is to create conditions for the realization of the student’s personal potential in the formation of his personal creative activity, the development of his cognitive interests and business skills.
Quantitative and qualitative indicators PTS:
Staff of the department is highly qualified and professional. Overall, the department has 13 teachers, 4 of them have academic degrees and titles, including: Head of Department, Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor (Acting Assistant Professor) Tuleshova G., Candidates of Economic Sciences: D. Toktasynuly, Z.Ilimzhanova, Zh. Karbozova.
8 teachers have an academic degree of Master of Science, Senior lecturers: Baitarakova B., Kazieva L., Gusenov B., Aitkulova S., Zhunusova G., Kassymova A., Burnasheva V., and also lecturer Saparova A.
Senior lecturer Gabdullina R.Zh. has extensive experience in teaching and methodical, scientific works.
The Department of Economics and Service was formed in 1996 at the Department of Political Economy and Philosophy.
Starting with the 2016-17 academic year, the Department was renamed the Department of "Economics and service".
Most significant Graduates of the department:
Saparov Eldar- Head of the Department for Youth Policy of the Almaty region.
Kapasov Meirambek – Head of the Department for the Development of Tourism Services of the Almaty Regional Center for Tourism and Information Services.
Bekenov Daniyar – Head of the Department of Tourism Development and Local History of the Scientific and Practical Center of Physical Culture, Sports, Primary Military Training and Additional Education of the Department of Education of the Almaty region.
Graduates of the specialty 5B050600 – Economy (6B04101 – Economy), received an academic degree of bachelor of Economics and business, have all the necessary knowledge and practical skills relating to economic and organizational nature, the application of modern technology, information processing, decision-making in a rapidly changing external environment, the implementation of practical tasks within the economic and managerial functions. They have a theoretical understanding of the foundations of the organization of production, the laws of development of society, the economic behavior of people in the process of production, distribution, exchange and consumption of material goods and services.
The field of professional activity of the bachelor in the specialty 5B090200- Tourism (6B11101-Tourism). Included tourism and hospitality industry, as well as science, education, government regulation and other areas of human activity directly or indirectly related to tourism.
The spheres of professional activity of the bachelor on specialty 6B11102 – Hotel and Restourant Business is to work in the professional and managers of middle and top level in enterprises of tourism, hotel and restaurants, and other most branches of industry of various organizational and legal forms, research institutes and universities, public administration and local self-government.
The teaching staff of the department has high rating indicators for publications in scientific journals, international and national scientific and practical conferences, for the production of textbooks and methodological recommendations.
- Research direction of the department: improving the socio-economic development of the region in the modern economy;
- Spiritual and moral economy-the basis of innovative culture and creative thinking.
1. Baltabayeva A., Zhunussova G. (2019). Environmentally Oriented Anti-Crisis Management of Enterprises: Problems, Directions, and Prospects. Journal of Environmental Management and Tourism, (Volume XI, Spring), 1(41): 157 – 164. DOI:10.14505/jemt.v11.1(41).18 Article’s History: Received December 2019; Revised January 2020; Accepted February 2020. ASERS Publishing.
2. Saparov E., Tuleshova G., Zhunussova G. DEVELOPMENT OF ENTREPRENEURSHIP IN AGRO-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX OF THE REPUBLIC OF KAZAKHSTAN: CAPACITY, TRENDS AND DEVELOPMENT PROSPECTS. Number: 1 (114). 2020. Journal: Economics and Entrepreneurship.
3.Gussenov B. Terminological dictionary-reference for the course “Theory of Public Administration” for the specialty ” State and local government», 2019.
4.Ilimzhanova Z., Gussenov B. «DEVICE» app, 2019.
5. Gabdullina R., Tuleshova G., Korabayeva N., Oralova S. Terminology dictionary on the subject of entrepreneurship (reference tool). – ZhSU named after I. Zhansugurov, Taldykorgan 2018.
6. Tuleshova G., Berkinbayeva Е. Competition in the tourist services market. – ZhSU named after I. Zhansugurov, Taldykorgan 2018.
7. Tuleshova G., Gabdullina R., Kazieva L.«International economy» (computer program – electronic training manual), 2018.
8. Esengabylova А. Map of sacred places of Almaty region, 2018.
Academic mobility of students, undergraduates and doctoral students of the Department of Economics and Service
|Full name||Group||Date of trip||Order number||University, country|
|Alpysbayev Nursultan||Bachelor course||01.10.2019-23.02.2020||University of Lodz, Poland|
|Aidoskyzy Roza||Bachelor course||08.03.2021-02.07.2021||31-c||University of Lodz, Poland|
List of foreign teachers involved in the educational process
|№||Full name||Position, academic degree||Subjects taught||No. and date of the supporting document||The country from which the specialist arrived||The main place of work||Duration of teaching (specify the terms)|
|1||Emin Atasoy||PhD, Professor||Special types of tourism; Low-waste and non-waste technologies||
|Bursa, Turkey||Uludag University||11.11.2019-08.12.2019|
|2||Stefan Dyrka||Doctor of Economics, Professor||Analysis and risk management of the company’s business processes||
|Katowice, Poland||Upper Silesian University of Economics named after V. Korfant, Katowice, Poland||26.10.2020-13.11.2020|
- On February 17, a virtual tour on the theme “Tugan Zherim – altyn kazygym”was held among the educational institutions of the city. The virtual tour was attended by students and teachers of Zhetysu University named after I. Zhansugurov, Zhansugurov college, Taldykorgan Higher Polytechnic College.
- On February 18, an essay contest on the topic “Ulttyk bolmysty saktau – Rukhani zhangyrudyn en basty sharty”was held among the educational institutions of the city. The competition was attended by students of Zhetysu University named after I. Zhansugurov, Zhansugurov college, Taldykorgan Higher Polytechnic College.
II international remote competition of scientific works "Sustainable Tourism Development".
Teacher of the Department Saparova Azhar Kaisarkyzy was awarded the medal "Best young teacher".
In the regional competition for the development of souvenir products of the brand "Zhetysu".
Senior Lecturer of the Department Gusenov B. was awarded the special medal "Halyk algysy".