Degree: Master of Pedagogical Sciences
Educational institution:Kazakh State Women’s Pedagogical University
Specialty: Social pedagogy and self-knowledge
Year of completion: 2016 y.
Qualification: Teacher of social pedagogy and self-knowledge
Educational institution: ZhSU named after I. Zhansugurov
Specialty: Pedagogy and Psychology
Year of completion: 2018 y.
Qualification: Master of Pedagogical Sciences
Selected publications of the last 5 years:
- “Philosophical views on the elimination of segregation in society” Republican Scientific and Practical Conference “Zhansugurov readings”, Talykorgan, 2016 y.
- “Psychological and pedagogical support for the family of a child with ZPR” Republican Scientific and practical Conference “Socio-psychological innovations in education”. Zhetysu State University. Taldykorgan, Kazakhstan, 2016 y.
- “Psychological and pedagogical assistance to families with children ZPR” Materials of the international scientific and practical conference on “Psychological and social work in modern society: problems and solutions” Russia, St. Petenrburg, April 20-21, 2017 y.
- “Features of providing psychological assistance to the family of a child suffering from mental retardation”, Materials of the international conference on the topic: “Social inclusion: new guidelines for socialization of children ” Uzbekistan, Tashkent, January 31-February 1, 2017 y.
- “Psychological and pedagogical support for the family of a child with mental retardation”, Materials of the international scientific and practical conference “Innovative potential of science and education in Kazakhstan in the context of modern challenges and globalization of society”. Kazakhstan, Taldykorgan, 28-29 October 2017 .
- “The influence of psychological disciplines on the formation of divergent thinking among students”, International Scientific and Practical Conference “Modernization of public consciousness-the basis of dynamic development of Kazakhstan”, Taldykorgan, 2018 y.
- “Emotional state of schoolchildren as a condition for successful educational activity” Materials of the international scientific and practical conference “Scientific research in the modern world: theory, methodology, practice” Russia, Ufa, October 25, 2019 y.
- “Features of the structural and functional model in the formation of professional competence of future teachers-psychologists” Materials of the international scientific and practical conference “Modernization of the education system: trends, problems and prospects” Almaty, OCTOBER 18, 2019 Kazumo named after them.Abylai Khan, October 18, 2019 y. Kazakhstan, Almaty
- “Features of the use of coping mechanisms in the professional training of future teachers-psychologists” Bulletin of KazNPU. Abaya. Series “Psychology”, UDC 159.9, No. 3, Almaty, 2019 y.
- «Psychological conditions for the development of professional competence of future psychologists» No 43 (2020) The scientific heritage (Budapest, Hungary)ISSN 9215—0365
- Features of training future teachers psychologists To overcome and prevent Conflicts No 47 (2020) Sciences of Europe (Praha, Czech Republic) ISSN 3162-2364
- The terms of realization of integration processes in the educational space, the international scientific electronic journal “scientific evolution” № 4 (4) July 2020 y. (monthly scientific journal)
- “Specifics of cooperation of secondary and high schools: a pedagogical ordering relations” materials of Republican scientific-practical conference “development of economy and society in conditions of digitalization” on September 25, 2020 y.
- Pedagogics of higher education: manual/ Nurzhanova T.T., Tastemirova A.E., Makhmetova D.T., Taldykorgan ZhGU named after I.Zhansugurov, 2020 y. -120 p. ISBN 978 -601-216-699-6/ UDK 378 (075.8), BBK 74.58я73