Degree: Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences
Position: Senior lecturer
Educational institution: Issyk Pedagogical College
Specialty: “Teacher of secondary school of primary classes” and “Senior pioneer leader”.
Year of graduation: 1975 y.
Qualification: Primary School Teacher
Educational institution: Kazakh State Women’s Pedagogical Institute
Specialty: Music and singing teacher
Year of graduation: 1979 y.
Qualification: Music and singing teacher
Information about the academic degree :
Topic of the candidate’s dissertation: Specialty 13.00.01 – “General pedagogy, history of pedagogy and education, ethnopedagogy” on the topic: “Patriotic education of primary school students through Kazakh folk music”.
Year of assignment: 2007 y.
- 1. Awarded the badge “Bilim beru isinin kurmetti kyzmetkeri “”Honorary Worker of Education” for special merits in the field of education of the Republic of Kazakhstan. Minister of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan E. Sagadiev. 27 April, 2018.
R. M. Rysbekova has published more than 80 scientific papers; including 1 monograph, 2 teaching aids, 3 textbooks, 2 electronic textbooks, author’s certificates; including co-authored scientific articles in scientific journals that have a non-zero impact factor according to the information base of the Thomson Reuters company (Web of Science, Thomson Reuters), in journals from the Scopus database.
- Education of Kazakhstan patriotism of students is a psychological and pedagogical problem. Kazakh state University named after Abai Bulletin of Novosibirsk state pedagogical University. Series “Pedagogical Sciences”, No. 1(45), 2015, pp. 240-245.
- Psychological and pedagogical characteristics of the field of professional activity of the teacher in the formation of a healthy lifestyle of students. International Journal of Applied and Fundamental Research. Impact factor of RSCI-1,340. No. 5, 2015. Part 1. Scientific Journal. Pedagogical sciences. Pp. 133-136.
- Kazakh folk music and patriotic education. Monograph. Almaty, 2015 184 p.
- Psycho-Pedagogical Gonditions of Formation of Proessional Greative Activity of Future Professionals. International Education Studies; Vol. 8, No. 8; 2015. Published by Ganadian Center of Science and Education. 193-198.
- Monitoring of military-patriotic education in secondary schools. “Science and the World” international Scientific Journal, No. 9 (25), 2015, Volume 2. Russia, Volgograd, Angarskaya str., 84-86.
- Preparation of teachers for patriotic education of primary school children. “Science, Education and innovation are the most important factors in the implementation of the Strategy “Kazakhstan-2050″”. materials of the scientific and practical conference. October 23-24 Part III. Taldykorgan, 2015.
- Opportunities of Kazakh folk music in patriotic education. Bulletin of KazGU named after Abai. Series “Pedagogical Sciences”, No. 2 (50), 2016, 205-209.
- Pedagogy of physical culture and sports. Course of lectures. Taldykorgan, 2018. 94 p.
- Educational opportunities of Kazakh folk kuys and the history of musical instruments. Science and life of Kazakhstan. No. 6/2, 2019. pp. 176-181.
- Patriotic education of students through teaching Kazakh folk music in the circle work. Science and life of Kazakhstan. No. 6/2, 2019. pp. 182-186
- The pedagogic and art therapy in the training of future specialists. Textbook for undergraduates. Taldykorgan, 2019. p. 161.
- Preparing students for extracurricular educational work. People “Modernization of the education system: trends, problems and prospects”.inter-prak.materials of the conference.October 18, 2019, pp. 535-538.
- Pedagogy of physical culture and sports. Study.stipend. Taldykorgan, 2020. P. 155.
- Ethnopedagogical training as an important factor in the development of national consciousness of the future teacher. In the author’s association “International Jornal of Psychosocial Rehabilitation” Scopus. Vol. 24, Issue 7, April, 2020. Pages: 6314-6318.
- Conditions for the implementation of integration processes in the educational space. .”Science and life of Kazakhstan” inter-scientific journals No. 5/3, May, 2020, pp. 26-31.