Syrlybayeva Gulnara Torebekovna
Degree: Candidate of philological sciences
Position: Acting Associate Professor
- 1998-2002 she studied at the Zhetysu State University named after I.Zhansugurov majoring in “Kazakh language and literature”;
- In 2007 she defended his thesis on the topic ” Paradigms of phraseology with opposite values in the Kazakh language” specialty “10. 02. 02- Kazakh language”
- Awarded by the letter of acknowledgement “For Excellent Progress in Training of Entrants in CNS of the RK Academy” (2015).
- Awarded the medal “Ilyas Zhansugirov” (2016).
- Awarded a certificate of honor of the Department for the Development of Languages of the Almaty Region (2020).
- Іliyastanu. Training manual. Taldykorgan. 2012 (co-authorship).
- Іliyastanu. Reading book. Taldykorgan. 2014 (co-authorship).
- Phraseologisms with opposite meanings in the Kazakh language. Monograph. Taldykorgan, 2020.
- Phraseological dictionary of I. Zhansugurov’s works. Almaty: Abzal-ai, 2019. 240p.
- Ilyas Zhansugurov. Satire and feuilletons. Collection of multivolume essays (Compiled by G.T. Syrlybayeva). Volume 5.Almaty: Abzal-ai, 2019. 208 p.
- Author of more than 40 scientific articles.