Zhetysu university named after I. Zhansugurov announces a competition for studying at European partner universities within the framework of academic mobility among students of 2-3 courses of bachelor’s degree in the 1st semester of the 2021-2022 academic year.
Financing the MES covers the airfare, living expenses, insurance and consular fees for visa.
Requirements for participants:
– GPA above 3.0;
– English proficiency language not lower than B2.
To participate in the competition must submit the following documents:
1) student’s application in the form approved by the Rules for the organization of the educational process on credit technology of education, approved by order of the Minister of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated April 20, 2011 No. 152 (attached);
2) copy of the passport of a citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
3) transcript of current academic performance (obtained from the Registrar’s Office);
4) document confirming the level of foreign language (the applicant provides one of the following documents):
– certificate obtained through international systems for assessing knowledge of a foreign language, if available;
– letter of consent of the foreign partner university to accept a student with an existing level of a foreign language;
– test result by the Center for professional development and complementary education (not lower than B2 level);
5) diplomas, certificates of international level.
6) letters of recommendation from teachers or head of department, dean;
7) motivation letter.
8) document on the composition of the family, to confirm the large family of the student (if any);
9) document confirming the absence of the student’s parents (for the category of students belonging to orphans or to students left without parental care (if any);
10) document confirming the student’s disability (if any);
The documents must be sent to the physical address of the university office or to the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com with the note “To participate in the academic mobility competition”.
Office mailing address: c. Taldykorgan, 040009, Zhetysu university named after I.Zhansugurov.
Due to the fact that the deadlines for submitting applications to foreign partner universities are limited, documents are accepted until August 3, 2021 (inclusive).
For all questions of interest, contact the Center for international cooperation and strategic development firstname.lastname@example.org