Project title: Mobile application «ZhEDUniver» (project duration 12 months, 2021-2022)
The mobile application «ZhEDUniver» is an application that provides students with quick access to digital services and educational content. It works on mobile devices, so it has great advantages over application software and web applications:
– mobile versions are always at hand for students, but computers are not.
– access to native functions.
– interactivity and personalization of content.
– ease of use and better adaptation to the device screens.
The availability of a mobile version (in the future) will be widely distributed among students. Currently, students of the university use the web version of the personal account of the Smart Zhetysu platform. When students log in to the web application system, they use various browsers that provide their own inconveniences. In particular: extensions and modules are used in browsers that prevent the execution of certain web application scripts, files, commercials, news and other inconvenient and uncontrolled functions pop up.
The ease of downloading the mobile application «ZhEDUniver» through the Play Market, the convenience of using digital services and content for students in the mobile application.
Project goal: development of the mobile application «ZhEDUniver», integrated with the Smart Zhetysu platform.
- Research of the subject area.
- Designing a mobile application.
- Modeling of the information system.
- Testing and debugging a mobile application on Android.
- Testing of the software on various devices (mobile phone, tablet, smartphone).
Asylbekova Shynar Moryakovna – lecturer of the Department of Information and Communication Technologies, Master’s degree. More than 15 scientific papers have been published, 5 of them in journals recommended by the CQAES of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan, 4 in international scientific journals, 1 in the Russian Science Citation Index etc.
Research team members:
Serikov Bagdat Berikovich, lecturer of the Department of Information and Communication Technologies, Master’s degree. More than 8 scientific papers have been published, 2 in journals recommended by the CQAES of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan, 2 in international scientific journals.
Zhailau Yerasyl Zhanbolatuly software Engineer of the Department of digitalization and Process Automation.
Kim Svyatoslav Viktorovich programmer of the Department of digitalization and process automation.
Almas Amanbekovich Suleimenov software Engineer of the Department of digitalization and Process Automation.
Scientific internships and advanced training:
- 2019, Asylbekova Sh.M. JSC NCPC “Orleu”, “Modern pedagogical technologies in higher educational institutions within the framework of the updated content of education”, Almaty.
- 2020, Asylbekova Sh.M. “Programming for Everyone (Getting Started with Python)” University of Michigan, Coursera.
- 2019, Serikov B. B. “Center for Advanced Training and Additional Education” “Organization of training in remote and online educational technologies” Taldykorgan (36 hours).
- 2020, Serikov B. B. “Center for Advanced Training and Additional Education “” Methodology for developing electronic courses. Fundamentals of Pedagogical Design” (36 hours).
- 2020, Serikov B. B. “Best innovation group “”Modern Internet and mobile technologies” 72 (hours).
List of publications and patents of the Project executors for the period from 2015 to 2020:
- Mustafin S.A., Serikov B.B., Mathematical model of a dynamic system / / Collection of articles of the XV International Scientific and Practical Conference “EurasiaScience”, Russia, Moscow, May 31, 2018. – Part 1. – Moscow: “Actualnots. RF».
- Kenzhegulov A.K., Serikov B.B., Comparison of research algorithms used to obtain features in facial recognition// Bulletin of the Kazakh state women’s Pedagogical University. – №1 (77). – Almaty: “women’s University”, 2019.
- Mustafin S. A., Mustafin T., Serikov B. B. Support for decision-making when choosing a trajectory for changing the behavior of a bookmark to ensure safe operation of mining // International scientific and practical conference” Actual problems of informatics, Mechanics and Robotics. Digital technologies in Mechanical Engineering, Almaty, October 4-5, 2018.
- Mustafin T. S., Serikov B. B. Prospects for the use of artificial intelligence in the banking sector // International scientific and practical conference ” Actual problems of informatics, mechanics and robotics. Digital Technologies in Mechanical Engineering ” Almaty, October 4-5, 2018.
- Esengabylov I. Zh., Serikov B. B., Khaysar Zh., Adaptive management of educational and cognitive activity of students // Modern scientific research: current issues, achievements and innovations: collection of articles of the IX International Scientific and Practical Conference, 2019.
- Kabdualiyev D. K., Serikov B. B., Comparative analysis of facial recognition methods // Taldykorgan: Zhetysu State University named after I. Zhansugurov, 2019.
- Tukenova N. I., Serikov B. B., Oshanova N. T. Use of internet resources in the educational process // materials of the Republican scientific and practical conference “development of the economy and society in the context of digitalization”. – Taldykorgan, university named after I. Zhansugurov, 2020. – 172 p.
- Bakirova E.A., Asylbekova Sh.M., Construction of the algorithm of Automata Mili, Moore according to the flowchart //The world information educational space in the hands of a competitive teacher: a collection of materials of the V Republican scientific and practical conference among young scientists. Almaty, Kazakh state women’s Pedagogical University, 2017.
- Bakirova E. A., Asylbekova Sh.M., Automaton with an output converter // Bulletin of Abai Kaznpu 2017,. № 2 (58), ISSN 1728-7901.
- Bakirova E. A., Asylbekova Sh. M., Creating a Moore automaton using a graphical algorithm // Republican scientific and practical conference” problems of Mathematical and computer modeling and modern technologies of teaching Natural Sciences”, Almaty, Kazakh state women’s Pedagogical University, 2017.
- Bakirova E.A., Asylbekova Sh.M., Creating a visualizer of algorithms in Discrete Mathematics // Bulletin of the Kazakh state women’s Pedagogical University №. 4-5 (70), 2017.
- Isabayeva S. N., Pazilova B. A., Asylbekova Sh. M., Problems of teaching computer science in connection with the professional orientation of high school students/ / Bulletin of Abai Kaznpu series “Pedagogical Sciences”, № 4 (60), 2018.
- Ainabek zh., Asylbekova Sh. M., The importance of using information and communication technologies in mathematics lessons // V International Symposium on the study of the Turkic World October 11-13, 2018.
- Balabekova M. Zh., Kozhamkulova Zh. Zh., Asylbekova Sh.M., Assessment of the quality of higher education// Teacher’s professionalism: essence, content, development prospects, Materials of the International Scientific and Practical Conference 14-15 March, Moscow 2019.
- Bazarbayeva A.M., Asylbekova Sh. M., The use of Arduino in the study of robotics // scientific and practical journal “Science and education” of the West Kazakhstan agrarian and Technical University named after Zhangir Khan, № 2 (55), 2019.
- Sabit B., Baymuldina N., Asylbekova Sh. M., The use of cloud technologies in the educational process of the university //Actual scientific research in the modern world, Publishing House: Public Organization ” Institute of Social Transformation “(Pereyaslav-Khmelnitsky), ISSN: 2524-0986, 2019.
- Asylbekova Sh.M., MIT App Inventor advantages of creating mobile apps // Materials of the Republican scientific and practical conference” development of the economy and society in the context of digitalization”, September 25, 2020.
- Asylbekova Sh.M., Advantages of using mobile applications in education // Collection of materials of the international scientific online conference “Innovative development of education, knowledge – based production and alternative energy sources”, December 23, 2020, ISBN 978-601-346-058-1.
- Asylbekova Sh.M., Serikov B.B., Efficiency of creating and implementing a unified information system of the student profile // International scientific journal “Science and life of Kazakhstan” № 12/5(151) 2020 ISSN 2073-333X.
- Asylbekova Sh.M., Orazbayeva A.A., Krivankova L.L., Advantages of the Cisco Packet Tracer program in teaching the discipline “computer network” // Vestnik Zhu 2(99) 2021, ISSN 2616-8901.