About the republican scientific-practical conference of young scientists and students
“XXI CENTURY: SCIENCE AND INNOVATION”
On April 08, 2022, a republican scientific and practical online conference on the topic “XXI century: science and innovation” was held on the basis of Zhetysu University named after I. Zhansugurov.
The conference was attended by students and young scientists of the Kazakh National University named after al-Farabi, the Eurasian National University named after L.N. Academy of Civil Aviation, Kazakh National University of Arts.
At the opening of the conference, the Chairman of the Board – Rector, Doctor of Geography, Professor, Academician of the Kazakhstan Academy of Education named after Altynsarin Baimyrzaev Kuat Maratovich delivered a welcoming speech.
At the plenary session of the conference, 6 reports were heard and discussed:
1. Adilgazy Serikkhan – teacher-lecturer of the Kazakh National University named after al-Farabi, PhD.
Theme of the report: “Kazakhstan Republicsyndagy zeynetaқy zhүyesin zhetildiru maseleleri”.
2. Ashirova Zhadyra Berdimuratovna – Senior Lecturer, Department of Biology, Kazakh National Women’s Pedagogical University, PhD student.
Topic of the report: “ZhOO-da koszharnaқty guldi ösіmdіkterdi zertteudіn okytu adistemesі”.
3. Aida Imasheva, biology teacher at the Aiplus Republican Educational Center.
Theme of the report: “Kashyktyktan okytu zhagdayynda bilim alushylardyn functionaldyk sauattylygyn damytu”.
4. Baltabek Inkar, 1st year student of the educational program of creative education of Zhetysu University named after I. Zhansugurov.
Topic of the report: “Zhetisu composerlar shyғarmalary arkyly zhastardy Atamekenge suyіspenshіlіgin arttyru”.
5. Manabai Gaukhar, 4th year student of the educational program “Pedagogy and Methods of Primary Education” of Zhetysu University named after I. Zhansugurov.
Topic of the report: “Bastauysh mektepte kashyktyktan okytudy uyymdastyru”.
6. Putsenko Svetlana Sergeevna, 2nd year student of the educational program “Russian Language and Literature” of Zhetysu University named after I. Zhansugurov.
Topic of the report: “Anti-utopian worlds of E. Zamyatin and O. Huxley”.
Sectional meetings were held in 6 areas:
1. Topical issues of law, economics and management;
2. Humanities: current problems, development trends, modern aspects;
3. Topical issues of preschool, primary and secondary education;
4. Modern natural science: analysis of the state and development prospects;
5. New innovative technologies in the educational process;
6. Culture and art: topical issues of theory and practice.
The winners of the best oral presentations were awarded diplomas of I, II, III degrees.