Creation of the modern dance group “SHINE” of the ZHU named after I. Zhansugurov – a group of amateur pop students selected from the university students.
* Goals and objectives of the modern dance group ” SHINE”
– created with the aim of introducing students to communication skills, active participation in social events and interest in dance;
* Raising the prestige of our university through the arts;
* Tasks of the modern dance group ” SHINE”:
* Increase the creative potential of our students who have contributed to the inter-university holidays
* Еxchange of experience in communication with other universities and conducting guest competitions.
* Structure of the modern dance group “SHINE”:
* The modern dance group “SHINE” consists of a leader and members.
* Composition of the dance group:
* Deputy Head
* Customer service / public relations Manager
* Members of the modern dance group “SHINE”:
* The best dancers
* Duties and rights of the administration of the dance group “SHINE”:
* Leader-is considered the leader of the dance group.
The manager has the right to:
* Make changes to the work of the dance group;
* To conduct regular and extraordinary training;
* Coordinate the activities of the dance group with the university administration and other student organizations;
* For approval of the administration and members of the dance group;
* Prepare the heir for his place;
* Disagree with the decision made by the coordinator, make the final decision;
* Solve other issues related to the dance group.
The leader-the head is obliged to:
* To implement the plans and goals of the dance group;
* Be responsible for the administration and members of the dance group;
* Organize the work of the group;
* Eliminate shortcomings in the work of the coordinator.
Coordinator-the first deputy head, acting temporarily as the head in the absence of the head. The members of the coordinator dance group are elected by closed vote for a term of 1 year with the right to re-election in the following year.
the coordinator has the right to:
* Determine the preparation time of the modern dance group ” SHINE • ;
* Conducting competitions;
* Conducting informal events;
the coordinator must:
* Execution of the host’s instructions
* Keep order in the group;
* Monitor the timely arrival of members for the next training session;
* Select a priority topic;
* Be responsible for the location of the next training session.
* The Deputy coordinator-The Coordinator is jointly responsible for the registration of the dance group members and the recommendations and instructions from the administration, participating in all the activities of the dance group. The deputy coordinator of the modern dance group “SHINE” is appointed as the coordinator of the group at the suggestion of the group members for a period of 4 years. The deputy coordinator of the group is dismissed by the decision of the coordinator of the group in case of non-performance of the functions assigned to him, regardless of the time and term.
Information Service / / PR manager-in turn, is responsible for timely and high-quality provision of all types of information to the members of the dance group and establishing contacts with other dance groups, other student organizations. The dance group is responsible for conducting monthly reports. Timely covers what is happening on the university’s website. The composition of the information service is appointed by the group’s coordinators and the chairman for a temporary term.
* Rights and obligations of members of the modern dance group “SHINE” :
* Has the right to learn dance;
* Participate in competitions;
* The right to make him an offer;
* Come to the meeting in a timely manner.
* Coordinator and must prepare for the given topics;
• Training of the modern dance group “SHINE”
A. training of the modern dance group “SHINE” – training conducted every week, aimed at solving the key problems of the dance group and developing their skills. It will be attended by the administration and members of the dance group.
c. At the beginning of June, a schedule of dance training of members of the dance group is drawn up according to the schedule of classes (holiday,
weekends, etc.) may change depending on the date and time.
The coordinator is responsible for joining the dance group
C. “SHINE”, if not the coordinator, the deputy coordinator.
D. Guests can participate in the meeting with the permission of the head of the dance group “SHINE”.
* Club membership
* A coveted student of Zhetysu University named after I. Zhansugurov ZHU can become a member of the dance group “SHINE”.
* Withdrawal from the dance group is carried out for certain reasons by the decision of the administration of the dance group or at the request of the student.
Head of the modern dance group “SHINE”: M. Oralova. Phone number – 87078994159