Round table “STUDENT SCIENCE: RESULTS OF 2021” dedicated to Science Day
April 12, 2022 at Zhetysu University named after I. Zhansugurov hosted a round table “Student Science: Results of 2021” and an award ceremony for students and their leaders who contributed to the development of science in honor of the 50th anniversary of the university and Science Day.
At the opening of the round table, the doctor of geographical sciences, professor, academician of the Kazakhstan Academy of Education named after Altynsarin, Chairman of the Board-Rector Baimyrzaev Kuat Maratuly delivered a welcoming speech.
At the round table meeting, reports of 6 speakers were heard:
1) Turabay Guldana Keliskyzy – 2nd year doctoral student of the EP “8D01301 – Pedagogy and methods of primary education”;
2) Roza Askarovna Seilkasymova – 1st year doctoral student of the EP “8D04201 – Jurisprudence”;
3) Shaimurat Akniet Amankeldikyzy – 4th year student of the EP “6B01716 – Kazakh language and literature”;
4) Aitkazy Aiym Talgatkyzy – 4th year student “6B06102 – Information Systems”;
5) Bogdan Ali Serikuly – 3rd year student “6B01510 – Physics-Informatics”;
6) Bayadilov Aibek Bolatkhanuly – 3rd year student “6B01403 – Musical education”.
Within the framework of the Day of Science and the 50th anniversary of the University, doctoral students who published articles with a 50 percentile and above in high-ranking journals indexed by the international reference databases Scopus and Web of Science were awarded letters of thanks “For active participation in research activities and achievement of high performance”. A letter of thanks from the Chairman of the Board-Rector Baimyrzaev Kuat Maratuly “For contribution to the development of science” was awarded to students who achieved scientific success at the republican and international levels in the 2021-2022 academic year and their supervisors.
Chairman of the Board – Rector of Zhetysu University named after. I. Zhansugurova Baimyrzaev Kuat Maratuly, awarding students and teachers, wished creative success and new achievements in the field of science and noted that Zhetysu University is proud of young scientists who are dedicated to their work and make a great contribution to the development of science.
For active participation in research activities and achievement of high performance and publication of articles in high-ranking journals indexed by international reference databases Scopus and Web of Science
1. Toktanova Asel Kerimovna, 3rd year doctoral student of the OP “Kazakh language and literature”;
2. Sakibaev Spartak Razakhovich, 3rd year doctoral student of the EP “Mathematics”;
3. Shakirova Arayly Dalelovna, 3rd year doctoral student of the EP “Pedagogy and Psychology”;
4. Roza Askarovna Seilkasymova, 1st year doctoral student of the OP “Jurisprudence”.
Awarding students who have contributed to university science
1. Abdulaeva Aigerim Bekmukhanbetkyzy – Physics, 3rd year doctoral student
2. Turabay Guldana Keliskyzy – Pedagogy and methodology of primary education, 2nd year doctoral student
3. Osipova Ekaterina Vladimirovna-Mathematics, 1st year undergraduate
4. Kenbaeva Adiya Bolatovna-History, 3 course
5. Shaimurat Aқniet Amankeldiқyzy – Kazakh language and literature, 4 course
6. Kenbayeva Kuralai Muratkyzy – foreign language: two foreign languages, 3rd year;
7. Aytakyn Aiganym Kuatkyzy-Journalism;
8. Turysbek Daryn Dauletuly – Informatics, 4 course;
9. Aitkazy Aiym Talgatkyzy – information systems, 4 course;
10. Daukenova Aktoty – environmental protection, 4th year;
11. Bolat Baurzhan – information systems, course 4;
12. Beibit Meyirbek Kuandykuly – musical education, 1st year;
13. Bayadilov Aibek Bolatkhanuly – musical education, 3rd year;
14. Bogdan Ali Serikovuly – Physics-informatics, 3rd year;
15. Beimbetova Medina Birzhanovna-Physics-informatics, 3rd year;
16. Baltabekov Arlan-State and local government, 3 course;
17. Aidoskyzy Roza-Economics, 4 course;
18. Kozhakhmet Baghlan – pedagogy and methods of primary education, 4th year;
19. Tazhenova Amina-Defectology, 2nd year.
For the preparation of winners of republican, international olympiads, competitions and start-up projects
1. Yesengabylov Ilyas Zhanserkenovich-k. PhD, Dean of the Higher School of Technical Sciences;
2. Rakhimbekov Aitbai Zhaparovich-k. f-m. n., associate professor;
3. Sarbasova Karlygash Bazarbekovna-K. F. N., Associate Professor (Associate Professor);
4. Kozhasheva Gulnar Onalbaevna-K. P.N., assoc. Professor;
5. Maylybayeva Gulmira Sabyrovna – Doctor of Philosophy PhD., coordinator for scientific and educational work of the Higher School of Pedagogy and Psychology;
6. Smagulova Laura Amangeldievna-k. n., teacher-lecturer;
7. Yesenbek Zhumagali Beisenbayevich – head of the EP of journalism and information, PhD;
8. Tlegenova Gulnur Almukhambetovna – teacher-lecturer, master;
9. Azanbekova Gulnaz Tursynbekovna – Master of Pedagogical Sciences., Lecturer;
10. Abdildinova Lashyn Batyrkhanovna – teacher-lecturer, master;
11. Orazbaeva Asel Aitmukhamedovna-M. P. N., transmitter-lecturer;
12. Ongarbaeva Slushash Sabitovna – teacher-lecturer, master;
13. Kuntuganova Sarbinas Mukhamedyarovna – teacher-lecturer, master;
14. Meyrambek Adilet Meyrambekuly-teacher-assistant;
15. Kadyrova Aigul – Master of International Relations;
16. Saparova Azhar – Master of Economics.