Degree: master of science in Education
- 1993-1997: studied in Taldykorgan at the Zhetysu State University named after Ilyas Zhansugurov and pursued high education as a teacher of mathematics and computer science.
- In 2011-2013 she entered the Zhetysu State University named after I. Zhansugurov on the specialty “6M011100 – Informatics”, defended the thesis on topic “Methods of teaching informatics in higher-education schools” and received a master’s degree in pedagogical sciences.
- § Letters of appreciation for the participation of her students in the III All-Russian Olympiad “World Olympiad” in Computer Science, held on the portal of distance Olympiads and competitions in the 2018-2020 academic year.
- § Participated in the Republican contest “BEST TEACHERS OF INDEPENDENT KAZAKHSTAN – 2020” and was awarded by the medal “Best Teacher”.
- She has more than 32 scientific papers published at scientific and practical conferences and international conferences, including 3 textbooks, 1 methodological manual, which are currently used in the learning process. Moreover, the given list is complemented by 6 articles published in Committee for Control in the Sphere of Education and Science and 4 articles in the Russian science citation index.