Degree: master of pedagogical sciences
- 2008-2011 – Almaty region, Taldykorgan, Taldykorgan Agrotechnical College, secondary special education “Information systems”
- 2011-2014 – Almaty region, Taldykorgan, Zhetysu University named after I.Zhansugurov, specialty -5B011100 «Computer science”, bachelor degree
- 2016-2018 – Almaty region, Taldykorgan, Zhetysu University named after I.Zhansugurov, Master of Pedagogical Sciences, specialty – 6M011100 «Computer science»,
- 2019-2022 doctoral student of specialty 8D01501 «Mathematics»
- Finalist of the regional forum and participant of the republican forum “Synergy of Youth” with the project “Winners-portal for young investors”.
- Finalist of the ZhasProject youth corps development project, Winner of a grant in the amount of 1 million tenge for the implementation of the “ITed” project (An educational course for teachers in Taldykorgan)
- Finalist of the “Stem bootcamp for women” competition, and participant of the online course (Bootcamp) organized by Space Almaty, Chevron and STEM bootcamp
1)Smagulov E. Zh., Smagulov B. E., Yesseikyzy A. “The development of mathematical thinking of students in the process of purposeful learning” Internauka: the scientific journal. – No. 17 (99). – M., publication “Internauka” 2019.
2) Yesseikyzy A., Tanabaeva A.M., Smagulov E. Zh., Smagulov B. E. “Ways of developing mathematical thinking of students in the process of solving problems” “Fundamental and applied scientific research: current issues, achievements and innovations” collection of articles of the XX International Scientific and Practical Conference, Held on February 15, 2019 in Penza, 23-27 p.
3) Smagulov E., Yesseikyzy A. “Methods of teaching computer science for children with disabilities through ICT” Bulletin of ZhSU. Mathematics and Natural Sciences Series
4) Temerbekova A. A., Smagulov E. Zh., Yesseikyzy A., Tanabaeva A.M. “The main provisions of the formation of logical thinking in teaching mathematics” Bulletin of ZhSU. Mathematics and Natural Sciences Series
5) Yesseyikyzy A. “Formation of logical thinking of students with the help of intellectual games” Republican scientific and methodological conference “Introduction of innovation in the educational process – the basis of quality education” 21.02.2020 Taldykorgan. Bulletin of ZhSU
6) Yesseikyzy U., Yesseikyzy A., Karatas Zh. “Gamification as a method of formation and development of logical thinking” Bulletin of the ZHU named after I. Zhansugurov, republican scientific and practical conference “Economics, Business and education”
7) Smagulov E. Zh., Temerbekova A. A., Yesseikyzy A. “The main provisions of the formation of logical thinking in teaching mathematics” Bulletin of the Kazakh National Women’s Pedagogical University
8) Yesseikyzy A., Smagulov E. “The main elements of the logic of statements when composing tasks for the development of thinking” journal “Science and life of Kazakhstan”