International Scientific and Practical Conference!
Zhetysu University named after I.Zhansugurov invites you to take part in the international scientific and practical conference on the topic: “Access of the population of the Republic of Kazakhstan to environmental information: problems and prospects of the practice of applying legislation in judicial and other activities”, dedicated to the International Day of Environmental Protection, which will be held on May 27, 2022 .
The purpose of the conference is to discuss topical theoretical problems of digitalization of environmental information and issues of access to it, issues of law enforcement in the activities of state bodies, including access to justice in environmental matters.
The work of the conference will be carried out in the following areas:
1. Legal regulation of digitalization of environmental information: issues of theory and practice.
2. Access to justice in environmental matters and guarantees of protection of citizens’ rights to environmental information.
3. Participation of local executive, representative and law enforcement agencies of the Republic of Kazakhstan in ensuring access to environmental information.
4. Unified state system for monitoring the environment and natural resources as a digital platform for environmental information.
5. Public hearings as a form of access to environmental information and problems of making environmentally significant decisions.
Date of the conference: 27.05.2022
Conference format: mixed format (online and offline)
Official languages of the conference: Kazakh, Russian and English.