A corruption offense is an act provided for by the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan “On Combating Corruption” dated November 18, 2015 No. 410–V, as well as other illegal acts involving corruption or creating conditions for corruption that entail disciplinary, administrative and criminal liability established by law. Corruption is a systemic threat to the security of the country, threatening the stability of the State and society. There should be no place for corruption in our society. It is possible to effectively resist this phenomenon only by combining all the efforts of society and using all ways to stop it. Therefore, the fight against corruption should be considered as a civic duty of every citizen of Kazakhstan and in order to avoid corruption, in order to prevent it, we are creating a project-the NAMYS online platform.
The aim of the project is to counteract and prevent corruption in the education system, to create an environment of rejection of corruption through work with educational institutions. Conducting anti-corruption measures on the basis of the university’s structural divisions (project office, compliance service) and forming a negative attitude among students, teachers and university staff, zero tolerance for any manifestations of corruption.
• creation of an online platform and its maintenance (web site)
• anti-corruption culture
• openness of educational organizations
• academic integrity;
• anti-corruption legislation in the field of education
• information support
• getting feedback
The introduction of the NAMYS online platform in the fight against corruption will lead both to an increase in public confidence in the ongoing anti-corruption policy, and to an improvement in Kazakhstan’s performance in various international rankings.
Advantages of NAMYS:
– unified database for Kazakhstan
– convenient submission and tracking of the process of handling and notification
– all legal entities and individuals are available on the site
– cooperation with law enforcement agencies
– sending physical evidence
1) creation of an online platform and its maintenance (website)
2) involvement of scientific, and pedagogical workers, students, undergraduates, applicants, doctoral students, practitioners and other volunteers in activities aimed at combating corruption;
3) development of specific technologies (methods, tools and techniques) used in combating corruption;
4) conducting opinion polls and anti-corruption measures;
5) information support
International code of the rubricator (State rubricator of scientific and technical information)
Type of research
The total cost of the project will be 1,600,000 tenge
Estimated start and end dates of the project
Personal data about the scientific supervisor of the project (surname, first name, patronymic of an individual, place of work / study, address, IIN, contact phone numbers (phone, e-mail) and information about the projects in which he participated
Tleubaev Azamat– Master of Law, Compliance Officer of Zhetysu University named after I. Zhansugurov. Number: 87074798316
Auelbek Murat – Master of Pedagogical Sciences in Physics, Deputy Dean for Research and Coordinator for the anti-corruption direction of the Higher School of Technical Sciences of Zhetysu University named after I. Zhansugurov. Number: 87714677700
Ishmukanbetov Dias- 3rd year student of the Higher School of Law and Economics of Zhetysu University named after I. Zhansugurov
Yugai Vitaly- 3rd year student of the Higher School of Technical Sciences, majoring in information Technology, Zhetysu University named after I. Zhansugurov, Frontend developer.