Degree: candidate of law
Position: associate professor of the deapartment
- 1999, – KazNU named after Al-Farabi, qualification: Lawyer
- 2005, – Taraz state university named after M.Dulati, qualification: master of law
- 2009, – KazNU named after Al-Farabi, qualification: candidate of law – “Use of computer technology to detect criminal information during the investigation” – dissertation topic
- 2017, jubilee medal “80 years of the Kazakh National University” for his contribution to the development of the Kazakh National University named after Al-Farabi.
- 2017, badge “HONORARY EDUCATIONAL WORKER OF THE REPUBLIC OF KAZAKHSTAN” for outstanding work in the field of education.
- 2017, Jubilee Medal “25 years of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan”.
- 2018, for success in teaching and educating the younger generation “Y. ALTYNSARIN ” medal.
- Kazakhstan Model of Anti-Corruption Drive // Middle-East Journal of Scientific Research 13 (Special issue of Politics and Law): 36-42,2013. – P.36-42
- Current Problems of State Regulation of Leasing relations // Life Sciense Journal 2013;10(12s) (Scopus). – P.475-483 //www.lifesciensesite.com
- Corruption as a Social and Legal Phenomenon // The social Sciences 11(7): 1134-1137, 2016. – P. 1818-5800
- LEGAL REGULATION OF RENEWABLE ENERGY SOURCES USAGE // Journal of Legal, Ethical and Regulatory Issues., Volume 20, Issue 2, 2017.
- INSTITUTIONS OF DIRECT DEMOCRACY IN PEOPLE POWER IMPLEMENTATION MECHANISM IN THE REPUBLIC OF KAZAKHSTAN // Man In India, 97 (6) : 159 – 169, Serials Publications. – P. 159-169
- The use of computer technology to confirm forensic information in the investigation of criminal cases. textbook. – Taldykorgan: ZhSU published house, – 125 p.
- Stages of development of the court of the Republic of Kazakhstan and topical issues related to the process of resumption of proceedings // International scientific journal “Science and Life of Kazakhstan”, №4(61) 2018. – Astana.