Department of Science and Commercialization of Scientific Projects
PURPOSE OF THE DEPARTMENT:
– effective use of scientific potential for carrying out research and scientific and innovative work in the framework of the main scientific directions of the university.
In 2020, 502 articles were published in the general collection of conference materials (2019 - 457). Of these, 86 are published in the collection of materials of the international scientific-practical conference, 416 in the collection of materials of the republican scientific-practical conference.
A total of 480 scientific articles were published in 2020 (2019-583), of which 11 articles were published in the Web of Science database, 34 - in the Scopus database, 55 - in the RSCI, 256 - in the journals of the KKSON list, 86 - in the ZhU bulletins , 52 - in other scientific journals.
In 2019, a certificate of registration of the journal of the periodical printed edition “Bulletin of ZhU"as an information agency and online publication.
In 2020, 52 articles were published in other scientific journals (in 2019 - 60), including 26 articles in foreign scientific journals, 26 articles in national scientific journals.
In 2020, the faculty of the university has published 19 monographs.
There is an increase in the number of documents confirming intellectual property rights. So, in 2020, 6 patents and 81 copyright certificates were received.
- International Kuwait University (Kyrgyzstan);
- National University named after Taras Shevchenko (Ukraine);
- Russian State Social University;
- Sofia University. Kliment-Ohridsky;
- TSPU (Tomsk, Russia);
- Tallinn University (Estonia);
- Institute of Atomic Physics and Spectroscopy, University of Latvia (Latvia);
- Institute of Correctional Pedagogy and Psychology named after Dragomanova (Ukraine);
- Federal Research Centre “Fundamentals of Biotechnology” of the Russian Academy of Sciences;
- Hacettepe University (Turkey);
- Andijan State University (Uzbekistan).
Head of the Science Department
+7 (728) 222 17-79 ;
Add. int. (1155)