Esimkulov Bakyt Nusupbekovich
Academic degree: candidate of Philological science
Position: senior lecture
Information about higher education:
Educational institution: TKPI after I. Zhansugurov
Specialty: Russian language and literature
Graduation уear: 1985
Qualification: teacher of Russian language and literature
Information about academic degree:
Academic degree: Candidate of Philological Sciences
Specialty: 02/10/01 – Russian
Year of assignment: 1995
Theme of dissertation: Syntagmatic relations of verbal polysemants and their textual representation
Research interests: Problems of functional lexicology, theoretical linguistics, cognitive linguistics
- Certificate of honor of Akim of Almaty region (2009);
- Anniversary medal “130 years since the birth of Mukhamedzhan Tynyshpayev” (2009);
- Certificate of honor of the Central Committee of the trade union of the Republic of Kazakhstan (2010);
- Certificate of honor Maslikhat of the Almaty region (2012);
- Certificate of honor of the Akim of the city (2016);
- Breastplate “Honorary Worker of Education of the Republic of Kazakhstan” (2006);
- Breastplate “For contribution to the trade union of education and science workers of the Republic of Kazakhstan” (2013);
- Frequency and regularity as signs of a polysemous word // Materials of the international scientific-practical conference “Actual problems of modern philology: theoretical and applied aspects.” Almaty: KazNU named after al-Farabi, 2017, p. 69-72.
- Syntagmatics of the relative meanings of multi-valued verbs in the aspect of lexical and syntactic coordination // Science, Education and Culture: Scientific and Theoretical Journal.- 2017. -№4.-p. 43-47.
- The ideological and artistic originality of the poem by I. Zhansugurov “Kulager” // Materials of the Republican scientific-practical conference “Zhansugurov readings”. Taldykorgan: ZhSU, 2018 .– p.52-56.
- “Kulager” poems: akikat pen anyz ”// Materials of the Republican scientific-practical conference“ Zhansugurov readings ”dedicated to the 125th anniversary of I. Zhansugurov. Taldykorgan: ZhSU, 2019 .– p.109-112.
- The role of syntagmatic factors in the implementation of the absolute and relative meanings of verbal polysemants // Science and Life of Kazakhstan: International Scientific Journal. -2019.-№6 / 2, p.207-2013
- Analysis of syntagmatic relations of verbal polysemants in the aspect of lexical-syntactic coordination // Bulletin of the West Kazakhstan State University. -2019.-№2.-p. 342-351
- The problems of research in the field of functional lexicology // Bulletin of the West Kazakhstan State University. -2019.-№2.-248-256
- On the use of modular technology of training in practical course of Russian language // Science and Life of Kazakhstan: International Scientific Journal. -2019.-No.5 / 3, p.134-139.
- The border motive in the lyrics of F. I. Tyutcheva // Science and Life of Kazakhstan: International Scientific Journal. -2019.-№5 / 3, p. 195-203
- Spatial reference points in the description of typical lexical compatibility // Science and Life of Kazakhstan: International Scientific Journal. -2019.-No.10 / 2, p. 277-283.
- Object reference points in the description of typical lexical compatibility // Science and Life of Kazakhstan: International Scientific Journal. -2019. No. 10/2, p. 284-292.
- Mutual conditioning of the frequency and regularity of values in the semantic structure of the verb polysemant // Bulletin of ANPU im. Abay.-2019.-№7
- Textbook “Phrase in the aspect of lexical and syntactic coordination” // Taldykorgan: ZhSU, 2018.-124p.
Object reference points in the description of typical lexical compatibility//Science and life of Kazakhstan: international scientific journal. -2019. – No. 10/2, pp. 284-292
The ancient Kazakh legends in the drama of Euripides on the translation of scholarly writers of the XIX-XX centuries. Ano35, Especial №23
- Typology of lexical meanings and compatibility / / Bulletin of ZHGU. – №1 (93).- 2020. – Pp. 145-152
- Word and its communicative potential. // The second Republican scientific – practical conference “Theory and practice of teaching Russian language and literature in obrazovatelnyh institutions of Kazakhstan at the modern stage”, Taldykorgan, March 2020. – Pp. 142-147