Academic degree: Master of Economic Sciences
- In 2007-2011, she studied in Almaty at the Al-Farabi Kazakh National University and received a bachelor’s degree in “Tourism Manager”.
- 2011-2013, studied in the city of Taldykorgan at the ZhSU named after I. Zhansugurov and received an academic degree of Master of Economic Sciences.
- An Investigation into the Scientific Methodological Foundations of Transportation Infrastructure in the Tourism Industry. Journal of Environmental Management and Tourism. Volume VIII, Issue 8(24), Winter 2017 ISSN 2068 – 7729 Journal DOI http://dx.doi.org/10.14505/jemt 1529-1534 р.
- The place and significance of transport complex in touristic sphere of Kazakhstan. I.International marine tourism and marine dustry conference 13-15 May 2016, Fethiye/Muğla р. 14-18.
- The appliance of experience of Turkey to develop transport infrastructure in the touristic sphere of Kazakhstan. I.International marine tourism and marine dustry conference 13-15 May 2016, Fethiye/Muğla р.25-30.
- Analysis of the current state of the transport complex of the Republic of Kazakhstan in tourism. Proceedings of the International Scientific Conference of young scientists “new industrialization in the context of globalization as a driver of Kazakhstan’s economic growth” within the framework of the IX Astana Economic Forum, May 25, 2016. P. 307-312.
- Analysis of the transport infrastructure of Kazakhstan in the field of Tourism. Bulletin of ENU, Humanities series, No. 5 (120), 2017, Part II, pp. 520-524.
- Current state of the transport complex in tourism of the Republic of Kazakhstan. Bulletin of ENU, Humanities series, No. 5 (120), 2017, Part II, pp. 528-532.
- Development of the transport sector and logical infrastructure in Kazakhstan.International scientific journal № 1, Vol., I. 2020. Founder and publisher: «Strategic Studies Institute» LLC. 58-62 б.
- Тhe development of tourism as one of the directions for the implementation of the «ruhani zhangyru» program. MODERN SCIENCE International scientific journal № 01, 2019. Founder and publisher: «Strategic Studies Institute» LLC Moscow 2019.