Kozhagulov Sailaukhan Kazhibekovich
Degree: Candidate of philological sciences
Position: Acting Associate Professor
- 1982-1986 he studied at the the Semey Pedagogical Institute majoring in “Kazakh language and literature”;
- In 2000 he defended his thesis on the topic ” Literary Heritage of Aset Naymanbaev” specialty “10-01-02 – Kazakh literature”
- Awarded with the medal “Eren enbegi ushin” (2020);
- Winner of the republican competition “Honorary Professor of Kazakhstan” (2020);
- Winner of the republican professional competition for university teachers “The best model for teaching Abai’s creativity” in the framework of the 175th anniversary of Abai (2020).
- Asset is the poet. Almaty, “Kazakh tarihy» Publisher 2000
- Theoretical bases of chronology of the history of Kazakh literature ”(for master’s degree) textbook;
- Zhyrau tradition of Zhetysu. Jornal of Yili normal universiteti №1 2014
- The first edition of Abay’s essay. Bulletin of the Kyrgyz Nation. University named after J. Balasagyn, issue 2, 2015;
- Study of the heritage of the poet Aset. Journal of the Association of Social Sciences of the People’s Republic of China. 2016, №1;
- Qazaqtıñ Abayınday bolmasam da (-“Evgeniy Oneginniñ” jır nusqalarınıñ tekstologiyası. Тürk dünyasinin bilgesi Аbay Кunanbayoğlu Nisan 2020, Ankara 389-397;
- Abai in Yayimlarinin Metin Inkcelemesi Тürk dünyasinin bilgesi Аbay Кunanbayoğlu Nisan 2020, Ankara 389-397;
- Abai’s pedagogical point of view. Bulletin of KazNPU 05, 2020;
- The national spirit, the cornerstone of our spiritual development “Kazakh history”, 2020.
- Topical textual issues in Abay’s heritage. Science and life of Kazakhstan 2020, June KKSON;
- Versions of Eugeniy Onegin sung by folk poets named after Sh. Ualikhanov. Bulletin of Kokshetau State University №4, 2016;
- The genre of short stories in the Nazira tradition. Bulletin of S. Toraighyrov PSU №3, 2016 KKSON;
- The poem is clear. Textbook Publishing House of ZhSU named after I. Zhansugurov, 2016;
- Abai left a word behind. Monograph. Publishing house of ZhSU named after I. Zhansugurov, 2017.
- Asyl arkau. Monograph. Publishing house of ZhSU named after I. Zhansugurov, 2020.