Rysbekov Kadyr Koishybekovich
Degree: candidate of philosophical sciences, acting associate professor
Post: head of the Department of postgraduate education
- 1991-2001 studied in the city of Karaganda at the Karaganda State University named after Buketov and was educated as a teacher-philosopher.
- 2006 у. Al-Farabi Kazakh State University, Candidate of the Department of Social Philosophy.
- 2010 у. Candidate of philosophical sciences, the topic of the candidate’s work: “Historical and philosophical significance of Kazakh proverbs and sayings».
- In 2016, he was awarded the certificate of honor “For activities in the field of education”.
- In 2020, he was awarded the medal ” Patriot of Kazakhstan”.
- Monograph. Historical, Philosophical, personal and educational significance of Kazakh proverbs and sayings. Taldykorgan, 2012.
- Training manual. Social pedagogy. Taldykorgan, 2014.
- Scientific project. Historical and philosophical, legal and social ways of forming national values among young people. Taldykorgan.
- Mediterranean Journal of Social Science. Training of specialist of helping professions in the Republic of Kazakhstan – 2015. – V.6. – Iss. 2S4. – P. 111-114.
- The Magazine “Asian Social Science”. Pecularities of Professional Training of Speciacialists of Helping Professions Canada, June 2015.