Degree: Master of Philology
Position: Senior Lecturer
- 1993-1997 she studied at the Almaty State University named after Abay majoring in “Kazakh language and literature”;
- 1997-1999 she studied at the Almaty State University named after Abay majoring in “Kazakh language and literature” (Master degree);
- 2017-2020 she studied at the Zhetysu state university named after I.Zhansugurov majoring in “Kazakh language and literature” ( PhD degree)
- In 2019 she completed a foreign scientific internship at the Linguistic-Technical University (Poland).
- Etymology and semantics of Zhetysu toponyms. Actual scientific research in the modern world. Issue № 7, 2018. Pereyaslav-Khmelnitsky.
- Questions of teaching onomasiology in higher education. Science and life of Kazakhstan. № 5, 2018.139-142 pp.
- Study of Kazakh onomastics in the new century. Science and life of Kazakhstan. № 2, 2019.211-218 pp.
- Transcommunicative approach to teaching onomasiology in higher education. “Humanistika” monographs. Mamyr, 2019 (Poland). 555-576 pp.
- Theoretical aspects of the study of Kazakh onomastics in higher educational institutions. Proceedings of the international scientific-practical conference “Youth – education, science, the driving force of society.” – Taldykorgan. ZhSU named after I. Zhansugurov, 2019 248- 252 p.
- Organization of independent work on the subject “Onomastics and Country study”, “Vestnik” Abai KazNPU (“Philological Sciences” series). №4 (70), 2019 193-197 p.
- Kazakh names in the context of Slavic cultural traditions. International scientific conference “Slavic Linguocultures in the Context of Intercultural Interaction”. Gomel State University named after Francis Scorin. (Collection of scientific articles). 2019, 65-69 pp.
- Theoretical bases of teaching anthroponyms, “Vestnik” Abai KazNPU (“Philological Sciences” series). №1 (71), 2020. 587-591p
- Formation of anthroponomical system of the modern Kazakh language in higher school. Universidad del Zulia Facultad Experimental deCiencias Departamento de CienciasHumanas Maracaibo-Venezuela. Opción, Año36, Regular No.91 (2020):ISSN 1012-1587/ISSNe:2477-9385 536-550