History of Kazakhstan Department
14 teachers work at the Department of History of Kazakhstan, 4 of them are candidates of Historical sciences, acting Associate Professor N.K. Baigabatova, K.T. Santaeva, A.G. Tolamissov, G.B. Tleubekova, senior teachers, masters G.M. Iskakova, G.N. Nurlanova, D.G. Karatayeva, D.A. Abirov, N.B. Kassymova, teachers O. Huangan, L.B. Abdildinova, Zh.U. Kalelova, A.N. Issazhanova and laboratory assistant A.K. Kashaganova.
Head of the Department: Candidate of Historical Sciences, Senior Lecturer Bulanov Yerzhan Olzhabaevich. The teaching staff is fully consistent with the staffing table.
For social and educational work, various activities are carried out at the level of the department, the faculty and the university. They are intellectual games and contests; traditional subject Olympiads; round tables on patriotic education, social adaptation of students, anti-corruption activities, healthy lifestyles, etc.
The Department of History was one of the first departments of Zhetysu University. On March 31, 1973, the Department of Marxism-Leninism was opened at the Taldykorgan Pedagogical Institute, its first head was R.A. Solodilova, Candidate of Philological Sciences.
On August 24, 1977, the department was divided into two parts: the department of Philosophy and Political economy; Department of the CPSU and Scientific Communism. Specialists of History department were included in the second department.
Experienced teaching staff and journalists delivered lectures to students.
On March 18, 1991, the Department of the CPSU and Scientific Communism was renamed into the Department of Political History and Theory of Socialism, the head of the department was the candidate of Historical sciences Sadykov A.M.
Teachers Sadykov A.M., Tenizbayev U.A., Ordalieva S.U., Adilbekova R.K were at the origin of the Department of History, who continue to work at the university today. From 1993 to 1998 the Department of History was headed by the candidate of Historical sciences Slambekov Z.S.
In 1999-2005, the head of the department was Doctor of Historical Sciences, Professor Mukhatova O.Kh.
In 2006-2007, the department was headed by the candidate of Historical sciences Katenov A.K., in 2007-2009 - the candidate of historical sciences - Baigabatova N.K. Since September 1, 2009, the department is headed by the candidate of Historical sciences Bulanov Y.O.
The educational process is organized according to the credit technology of training. The educational and methodological complex of the specialty is 100% formed.
Improving the quality of the disciplines taught at the department is associated with their methodological support. The use of innovative technologies in teaching is associated with the development of students ‘ communicative competence.
Students are provided with the UMKD formed in Kazakh, Russian and English languages in all disciplines of the department and the necessary methodological materials. All teaching materials, guidelines for practical classes, electronic courses of lectures, electronic textbooks, test tasks are available in the Intranet system of the university, which is provided with free access for students.
In accordance with the state mandatory standard and the academic calendar, students of the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th courses undergo training and production (pedagogical) practice. At the department, educational and industrial (pedagogical) practice is organized in accordance with the schedule of the educational process. It is conducted on the basis of contracts with city and regional schools. The department has practice programs, reports on the practice, orders, protocols of the installation and final conferences.
The topics of theses and their content correspond to the directions of scientific research conducted at the department. In the theses, topical issues of the methodology of teaching history are considered, as well as some works are devoted to the study of solutions of modern scientific approaches in the study of the history of Kazakhstan.
The purpose of the educational program in the specialty 6B01601 – “History” is to prepare a highly qualified and competitive bachelor of education who has knowledge in the historical field, has an idea of the innovative scientific and educational environment, and has high personal and professional competencies.
The teaching staff of the department currently consists of 14 specialists: 5 candidates of Science and 9 masters.
The heads of the theses are candidates of Science and experienced senior teachers of the department. The review of the theses is given by experienced specialists in the field of education.
In accordance with the order of MES RK №152 from 20.04.2011 year “On approval of Rules of organization of educational process on credit technology of education” and to make changes from 12 October 2018 to No. 563 at the Department approved by the curators of groups. Group advisors perform explanatory work when choosing elective subjects, drawing up individual student curricula, and also perform a guiding function for the educational program.
The department is 42% settled down.
- Huangan O. Junior researcher of the scientific-educational center “Ruhani zhangyru”, teacher, master, Kalelova Zh.U. teacher, master. ETHNIC UNITY OF KAZAKHS ABROAD (based on Kazakhs from China and Mongolia). “ECONOMY. Republican scientific-practical conference “BUSINESS AND EDUCATION”. Zhetysu University named after I. Zhansugurov, Taldykorgan Page 182, October 9, 2020
- Abdildinova Lashin Batyrkhanovna. The history of everyday life – on the example of workers on the construction of the Turkestan-Siberian railway. Republican competition “Ulagatty Ustaz”. 07.09.2020-07.11.2020. http: /ulagat.com/2020/09/05/ ulagatty-ustaz-baykauy /? _ utl_t = wh
- Abdildinova Lashin Batyrkhanovna, Kassymova Nazym Bizoldayevna. Types of interactive lectures, the effectiveness of their use in the classroom. “ECONOMY. Republican scientific-practical conference “BUSINESS AND EDUCATION”. October 9, 2020 I.Zhansugurov Zh.U. Pp. 10-14.
- Abdildinova Lashin Batyrkhanovna. The history of everyday life – on the example of the village Oitogan (Kyzyltan). Republican pedagogical festival “Teacher of the Year 2020”. http: /sovremennyypedagog.kz? p = 7484
- Bulanov Y.O., Karibzhan M.A. (2nd year undergraduate). The problem of grouping and classifying written data on the history of medieval Kazakhstan. Materials of the international scientific-practical conference “ALTYN ORDA – THE SOURCE OF KAZAKH STATEHOOD” dedicated to the 750th anniversary of the Golden Horde. – Taldykorgan, Zhetysu University named after I. Zhansugurov, 2020. – pp. 143-147.
- Bulanov Y.O., Tursynova A.S. (2nd year undergraduate). About the name of the White Horde state created on the territory of Jochi ulus. Materials of the international scientific-practical conference “ALTYN ORDA – THE SOURCE OF KAZAKH STATEHOOD” dedicated to the 750th anniversary of the Golden Horde. – Taldykorgan, Zhetysu University named after I. Zhansugurov, 2020. pp. 143-147.
- Baigabatova Nazgul Kazhimuratovna. Language as an indicator of ethnic identity in the social practices of the Kazakhs of Mongolia. Materials of the international scientific-practical conference “Archaeological and ethnographic antiquities of Steppe Eurasia in the world historical space”. – Nur-Sultan, January 24, 2020 p. 139-146.
- Baigabatova Nazgul Kazhimuratovna. Methodological and methodical problems of studying ethnic identity: from the experience of field research. Kazakh ethnographic school: materials of the 1st international scientific conference dedicated to the 90th anniversary of the prominent ethnographer M.S. Mukanov (from the series “Pioneers”).
- Baigabatova Nazgul Kazhimuratovna (Ashakanova A.B., Bitleuova M.K.). From the history of the study of archaeological sites in Zhetysu in the second half of the 19th – early 20th century // Materials of the international scientific and practical conference. “Altyn Orda is the basis of Kazakh statehood”, dedicated to the 750th anniversary of the state of Altyn Orda. – Taldykorgan, Zhetysu University named after I. Zhansugurov. S. 117-122.
- Tolamissov A.G. On the celebration of the 750th anniversary of the Golden Horde. Proceedings of the international scientific-practical conference “Golden Horde – the source of the Kazakh statehood”, dedicated to the 750th anniversary of the Golden Horde, Taldykorgan, 2020. pp. 340-344.
- Tolamissov A.G. Rulers of the East Turkic khaganate, their activities and policies // Proceedings of the international scientific-practical conference “Golden Horde – the source of the Kazakh statehood”, dedicated to the 750th anniversary of the Golden Horde, Taldykorgan, 2020. pp. 344-349.
- Karatayeva Dinara Galymbayevna. Effectiveness of information technology in distance learning // Proceedings of the international scientific-practical conference “Altyn Orda – the source of Kazakh statehood.” October 29, 2020 pp. 246-248.
- Karatayeva Dinara Galymbayevna. The archeologist remembered by the country // Materials of the international scientific-practical conference “Altyn Orda – the source of the Kazakh statehood”. October 29, 2020 pp. 249-253.
- Nurlanova Gulnur Nigmetdoldanovna. The Ottoman Empire and the Western world in the new era // Proceedings of the international scientific-practical conference “Altyn Orda – the source of Kazakh statehood.” October 29, 2020 pp. 273-277.
- Abirov Daniyar Akbarovich. The public and social nature of the creation in Kazakhstan of educational institutions such as lyceums and grammar schools // “Prospects for the Development of Modern Science” Materials of the V International Scientific-Practical Conference INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE, Part 2, Seoul Korea, March 11-13, 2020 S. 115-123.
- Huangan Onerbek. Migration of Kazakhs to Mongolia // Proceedings of the international scientific-practical conference “Altyn Orda – the source of Kazakh statehood.” October 29, 2020 Pp. 359-364.
- Abdildinova Lashyn Batyrkhanovna. Turkic languages // “Russia and the Turkic world: the view of the youth of the countries of the Greater Altai.”
I International Scientific Forum, October 29-30, 2020 Barnaul. S. 79-84.
- Abdildinova Lashyn Batyrkhanovna. Training of engineers, workers and railway personnel in the construction of the Turkestan-Siberian railway // Industrial construction in Central Asia: historical significance for the region. International conference dedicated to the 90th anniversary of the opening of the Turkestan-Siberian railway, October 29-30, 2020, pp. 192-200.
- Abdildinova Lashyn Batyrkhanovna. Leader: Works of Arab historians and geographers about the Turkic world // “Russia and the Turkic world: the view of the youth of the Greater Altai countries.” I International Scientific Forum, October 29-30, 2020 Barnaul. pp. 34-39.
- Abdildinova Lashin Batyrkhanovna. Language of the Great Empire // International scientific-practical conference “Golden Horde – the source of Kazakh statehood”, dedicated to the 750th anniversary of the Golden Horde, October 29, 2020. I. Zhansugurov Zh.U. pp. 54-57.
- Abdildinova Lashyn Batyrkhanovna. Leader: Proceedings of Turkic scientists as a historical source // “Russia and the Turkic world: the view of the youth of the countries of the Greater Altai.” I International Scientific Forum, October 29-30, 2020 Barnaul. p. 39-44.
- Kalelova Zhadyra Uataevna. Life and work of Myrza Haidar Dulati // International scientific-practical conference “ALTYN ORDA – THE SOURCE OF KAZAKH STATEHOOD” dedicated to the 750th anniversary of the Golden Horde. Zhetysu University named after I. Zhansugurov, Taldykorgan 2020. pp. 388-391.
- Kassymova Nazym Bizoldaevna. Topical issues of pedagogical science // Proceedings of the international scientific-practical conference “Altyn Orda – the source of Kazakh statehood.” October 29, 2020 Pp. 229-233.
Scientific articles published in scientific journals based on Scopus
1.Baigabatova Nazgul, Tolamissov A., Ashimova D. Architecture of the Kazakh Diaspora (18th – Early 20th Centuries) // Jour. of Adv Research in Dynamical & Control Systems, Vol. 12, 03-Special Issue, 2020. – Rr. 1200-1205. DOI: 10.5373 / JARDCS / V12SP3 / 20201367 ISSN 1943-023X. https://www.scopus.com/record/display.uri?eid=2-s2.0-85083278470&origin=resultslist. Impact Factor: SJR2019 – 0.129. CiteScore of the year 2019 – 0.4. Percentile – 1
- Baigabatova Nazgul, Mukhatova, O., Tleubekova G.). The Role of the Resettlement Institution of Semirechenskya Oblast in Solving the Land Issue of the Russian Empire // Bylye Gody. 2020. E-ISSN: 2310-0028. Vol. 56. Is. 2. pp. 640-651. 2020. DOI: 10.13187 / bg.2020.2.640. https://www.scopus.com/record/display.uri?eid=2-s2.0-85088684491 & origin = resultslist, http://ejournal52.com. SJR 2019.2.286. CiteScore year 2019 – 1.0. Percentile – 87
Scientific articles published in scientific journals based on the RSCI
- Baigabatova Nazgul Kazhimuratovna, Ashimova D.I., Kashaganova A.B. Diaspora specificity of ethnocultural identity // “Actual scientific research in the modern world.” International scientific journal. – Pereyaslav, October 2020. – Issue 10 (66), Part 6. – P. 109-114. https://elibrary.ru/contents.asp?titleid=58411. Impact Factor: 0.023
Scientific articles published in scientific journals based on Committee for Control in the Sphere of Education and Science
- Baigabatova Nazgul Kazhimuratovna (Yelemes A.). Problems of studying national identity: theoretical aspects // Kazakh history. – 2020, April. – №4 (181). – pp. 54-56.
- Santayeva K.T., Sydykova T. Demographic issues in Kazakhstan // Kazakh history №4 (181), April 2020. Pp. 60-62.
- Tolamissov A.G. The first World Kurultai of Kazakhs: course and historical significance // Kazakhstan Spektor. No. 1 (93). Nur-Sultan, 2020. pp. 28-38.
- Tolamissov A.G. Integration of Kazakh diasporas and the role of “small kuryltaylais” // Electronic scientific journal “edu.e-history.kz” No. 1 (21) January-March, 2020. 1 / 11-11 / 11bb. http://edu.e-history.kz/ru/publications/view/1365
- Tolamissov A.G. About the first Kurultai of kazakhs of the world // Bulletin of Kazakh national pedagogical university named after Abai “Tarikh zhane sayasi-Aleumettik Kylymdar” series, No. 2 (65), Almaty, 2020. pp. 377-382.
- Tolamissov A.G. aspect Patriotism of the theory of the theory of the // Electronic scientific journal “edu.e-history.kz” №2 (22) sәuir-mausym, 2020. 1 / 13-13 / 13. http: //edu.e -history.kz/ru/publications/view/1435
- Tolamisov AG Resey empiresynyk Zhetisudy otarlauy: negizgі nətizheleri // Kazakh tarikhy. No. 5 (182), Almaty, 2020. pp. 10-13.
- Tolamisov AG Historical monuments in the Kokpekti district of the East Kazakhstan region // International scientific magazine. No. 7 Almaty. 2020.
- Abdildinova Lashyn Batyrkhanovna, Tleubekova Gulzhan Bolegenovna. Issues of international relations in the Turkestan-Siberian iron ore region // Kazakh history. No. 10 (187), Kazan, lived 2020. 28-33 bb.
- Karatayeva Dinara Kalymbaykyzy. The role of Akshylyktyk sogys in the formation of art // Kazakh tarikhy, no. 1 Almaty Castle, 2019 5-7 p.
11.Karataeva Dinara Kalymbaykyzy. Alash ideas – a single Kazakh ideas // Kazakh tarikhy, No. 10 Almaty Kalasy, 2019 pp. 70-74.
12.Karataeva Dinara Kalymbaykyzy. Kazakh tarikhyndagy kyzdar bolmysy // Kazakh tarikhy, no. 10 Almaty Castle, 2020 8-11 pp.
Every year the students of the department take an active part in all events held within the framework of the university, faculty, department. All events are focused on the development of aesthetic, patriotic, spiritual and moral, legal and intellectual and creative education. The students of the department hold all kinds of concerts, theme nights, debates, competitions, round tables and other types of vigorous activities. Taking into account the linguistic orientation of the department, special attention is paid to such linguistic events as language olympiads, quizzes in English with the participation of students from city schools, literary evenings dedicated to the work of foreign writers.
The educational work of the department is carried out in five directions:
- Formation of political education of students;
- Problems of interethnic relations;
- Prevention of youth crime;
- Involvement of young people in universal and spiritual values;
- Education of patriotism.
The purpose of the event is to identify talented students, support their creative activities, as well as spend their leisure time with benefit.
The students of the department are interested in all types of activities of the department, faculty, university, city and are involved in all spheres of educational and academic, social and educational and research processes.
Students take part in such cultural events as landscaping the territory of the university, subbotniks, organizing charitable concerts for the children of the “Ainalaiyn” orphanage, etc.
Every year among students of the specialty “History” there is a subject Olympiad in History, the program of which includes brain-ring games, test questions and defense of scientific projects.
Students of the specialty “History” in the summertime undergo archaeological practice as part of republican expeditions under the guidance of famous archaeologists in Kazakhstan.
Within the framework of the Agreement between the Department of Social Anthropology and Cultural Studies of the University of Zurich (Switzerland) and the Faculty of Humanities of the Zhetysu university named after I. Zhansugurov from June 20 to July 15, 2018 third year students of the University of Zurich Alena Helbling and Anita Veilenmann underwent practical training to conduct ethnographic research in Taldykorgan region.
In the 2017-2018 academic year some students studied in our university. For example, students Tanysbekova Madina from the Kustanai State Pedagogical University and Nusipova Tolkyn from the East Kazakhstan State University studied in the group ТK 211 in the 4th semester, in the group ТK 311 – Gudaybergen Aiym from the Arkalyk Pedagogical University named after Y. Altynsarin.
In order to implement the program “Attracting foreign specialists to teaching” from September 27 to November 17, 2018, Doctor PhD, Associate Professor Sancak Finke Meltem (Zurich, Switzerland) delivered lectures to students of the specialty 5В011400 – “History” (bachelor’s degree) on the course “History of the countries of Asia and Africa in the Middle Ages”, Master’s degree students of the specialty 6M011400 – “History” in the course “Theoretical and methodological problems of Ethnology.”
In order to implement the external academic mobility of students for studying in one academic semester (1 semester) Gunaydin Fadlula studied in the group ТK 311 in 2019-2020 academic year from 2.09.2019 to 14.12.2019. She is from Niide University Omer Halisdemir (Republic of Turkey).
Also, for training in one academic semester (2 semester) Assym Aikyn Aidynuly studied in the group ER 211 in 2019-2020 academic year, he is from Taraz State Pedagogical University.
In 2012, the magistracy of the specialty 6M011400 - "History" was opened. First head of Marxism-Leninism department was the candidate of philological sciences Solodilova R.A.
Santayeva K.T. was awarded with a badge "FOR SERVICES IN THE DEVELOPMENT OF SCIENCE OF THE REPUBLIC OF KAZAKHSTAN" for the achievements in the field of science of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
N.K. Baygabatova was awarded with a badge "FOR SERVICES IN THE DEVELOPMENT OF SCIENCE OF THE REPUBLIC OF KAZAKHSTAN". No. 426. 05.12.2019.
By the Order of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan, on July 3, N.K. Baigabatova was awarded with the medal "Kazakhstan khalky Assemblyyasy 25 zhyl".
Abdildinova L.B. was awarded with the badge "Academy of the best scientists".
From the annual Spartakiad the head of the department, Bulanov Y.O., candidate of historical sciences, took the second place.
2020 "YEAR OF THE VOLANTER", STUDENT OF THE FOURTH YEAR COURSE JUMABEK YERKEBULAN, RECOGNIZED THE MOST ACTIVE VOLANTEER
Tleubekova Gulzhan Bolegenovna
Acting Associated Professor, Ph.D.
Тел. +7 (7282) 22-21-23
Доп. вн. (1146)